Cascade elementary school mission statement
Our Cascade Community supports everyone, every day in every way, to achieve our fullest potential.
- We analyze student data, staff retention, and spectrum of parent engagement to inform and adjust professional practices.
- We will treat students, families and colleagues respectfully by implementing systems of communication and support while maintaining honesty and assumptions of positive intent.
- Staff and students use strengths, talents, and creativity to achieve rigorous academic expectations through engaging activities.
- We will provide a positive learning environment with high expectations where all students’ needs are addressed.
- To foster innovative practice, we will have growth mindsets, authentic collaboration to teach with intentionality and practice self-care.
No post to display.